Pleasants County, West Virginia – Divorce, Family Law, and Custody Attorney

Getting a Divorce in St. Marys, WV?

If you are in St. Marys and the surrounding area and need an attorney to handle divorce proceedings, contact “The Big Guy,” Attorney Justin Hardman at the Hardman Law Office. Hardman Law Office has been doing divorce cases throughout the area since 1999. Consult with us whether you need to file for divorce or have received divorce papers. We have the experience to protect your rights.

Need a Family Lawyer in Belmont, WV?

West Virginia Family Law covers such things as wills and powers of attorney. If you are in the Belmont area of Pleasants County and are ready to set forth your wishes, give Attorney Hardman a call. Consult with him for your estate matters or health concerns in order to assign a loved one to have the legal right to speak for you in the event of an extended illness. Protect your assets and rights by consulting with Hardman Law Office today. Plan ahead before a tragedy strikes.

Need a Lawyer to Handle Child Custody in Pine Grove, WV?

Child custody matters in Fletcher require the assistance of an attorney who is skilled in Family Law. “The Big Guy,” Attorney Justin Hardman, has the experience to give sound advice on what is reasonable and what you can expect. Hardman Law Office, in Parkersburg, is open to assist you weekdays, with evening and weekend hours by appointment for your convenience.